- Ms S supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms M supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms S supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr F supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms L supported us with 2 tickets
5d 6h 3m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Ms C (ALNWICK) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Miss B (BERWICK-UPON-TWEED) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Morpeth) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx H (ALNWICK) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr D (ROWLANDS GILL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (BERWICK-UPON-TWEED) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (CHOPPINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (PRUDHOE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (MORPETH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (EYEMOUTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (Blyth) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs R (WASHINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr J (NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms M (BLANDFORD FORUM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (PRUDHOE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs F (SKIPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss A (Prudhoe) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms L (STOCKSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
Briardale House Youth and Community Projects is a locally run and led not for profit company limited by guarantee (company number 11878411) governed by a board of Directors.
We support and improve the lives of children, young people, seniors and our entire community. Briardale House provides the highest quality care and after-school programs plus academic, recreational and cultural activities for children, families and individuals who live or work in Blyth, Northumberland. The aim of our organisation is to support those with the greatest need through activities to stimulate, challenge and strengthen all who use our centre.
We are based in a previous mining community in Northumberland. We bring together the residents of the Cowpen area of Blyth, offering a range of activities where people can come together and enjoy shared interests whatever their age. The centre is growing into a strong community hub, having built strong collaborations and partnerships with numerous other groups within the community and is used by over 300 people each week. We regularly invite external organisations to share presentations and classes to develop knowledge and understanding on such issues drugs and alcohol awareness, housing and debt advice and also learn how to use IT equipment and be safe online.
We have adapted our once popular community cafe to offer a Meals on Wheels service during the current Covid restrictions and this element is vitally important for those who would normally be socially isolated and live alone. We have made numerous adaptions and additions for the safety of all who visit our centre and deem ourselves to be Covid secure. These strict precautions means we can continue to operate:
Fitness classes to suit all ages and abilities
Educational children’s group including youth clubs and those for babies & toddlers
Mental health support groups including substance addiction recovery and those specifically targeting males
Office space, meetings and networking events to support both local small businesses and large national organisations
We welcome all members of our community and love to provide a place to learn, relax and socialise and so are always actively searching for new groups to join our ever-growing family here at Briardale House.
Help us share our cause on social media and spread the word of the good work we do here.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Northumberland.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!