- Ms J supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms M supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms H supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms J supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr B supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr C supported us with 5 tickets
5d 4h 1m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Ms C (ALNWICK) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Miss B (BERWICK-UPON-TWEED) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Morpeth) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx H (ALNWICK) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr D (ROWLANDS GILL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (BERWICK-UPON-TWEED) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (CHOPPINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (PRUDHOE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (MORPETH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (EYEMOUTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (Blyth) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs R (WASHINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr J (NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms M (BLANDFORD FORUM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (PRUDHOE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs F (SKIPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss A (Prudhoe) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms L (STOCKSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
There are around 36,000 unpaid carers in Northumberland
Carers Northumberland was formed in April 2008 with the aim of improving the lives of unpaid carers who provide regular, unpaid, emotional, physical and practical help to support a family member, partner or friend who has a disability, physical or mental illness, is frail or has drug or alcohol related problems.
Carers Northumberland supports adult carers of adults regardless of the condition of the person they care for, hence the sentiment ‘behind every condition there is a carer’.
Carers come in all shapes and sizes, it could be a wife caring for her husband; a husband caring for his wife; parents caring for an adult child with physical and/or mental illness; adult children caring for one or both parents, grandparents or other older relative; adult sibling caring for one another following the death of their parents and as we see more and more, older couples mutually caring for each other with often complex physical and mental conditions. A carer can be someone who looks in on an elderly neighbour once a day, or someone who is carrying out intensive 24 hour a day support. Caring can be short-term, where the person being cared for is recovering from an illness or injury, sporadic, where the effects of a condition can change the level of caring and support required such as long-term mental illness, or long-term – this could be caring for someone with a life-limiting condition or a condition which becomes progressively worse over time.
Carers Northumberland is an independent charity that works with carers to offer a wide range of support and information, including links to other services, both statutory and voluntary.
Carers Northumberland provide a range of services to support carers including; a comprehensive information and advice service, regular newsletters, one to one support, regular carers groups, activities and events, training and skills development for carers, volunteers and professionals, access to short breaks, promoting and raising awareness of carers rights.
Carers Northumberland provides a much loved and valued service for the community.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Northumberland.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!